1. ACCEPTANCE: All orders accepted by the Seller will be subject to these conditions of sale. If the Buyer issues his own Purchase Order containing Conditions of Purchase these Conditions of Sale shall be deemed to be incorporated in such Purchase Order and shall override any conflicting provision of the Purchase Order.
2. PRICE: All prices in the catalogue are exclusive of Value Added Tax and carriage charges which shall be payable in addition to the price of the Goods. Prices are not guaranteed although every effort is made to maintain them.
3. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS: Ownership of goods sold shall, not withstanding delivery, remain with the Seller until the Seller has received full payment for such Goods. Until full payment has been made, the Seller may at any time (and without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the Goods or any part of them and may enter on the Buyer’s premises for this purpose.
The Buyer may not resell the Goods to which the Seller retains title unless he informs his Buyer of this Condition of Sale prior to such resale.
4. SPECIFICATIONS: Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that product specifications and dimensions are accurate, they are given for guidance only. For applications where a specification is critical (including *colours), customers are advised to check with the Seller prior to purchase. The Seller reserves the right to amend product specification and dimensions without prior notice. *Please note that colours may appear different on screen and in printed material, it is also possible for colours to vary throughout a batch due to the nature of manufacturing. If colour is critical, please discuss with the Seller before placing your order.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Prices and Value Added Tax and carriage charges are strictly nett and payment is due within 30 days of invoice date, when the full invoice value becomes due. No set-off for any reason will be allowed. If payment is not received on the due date the Seller shall be entitled to interest on any outstanding balance at the rate of 2% above the Bank of England minimum lending rate current at the time.
6. DELIVERY (including collection): The delivery time quoted is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss of damage sustained by the Buyer due to the Seller’s inability to maintain the delivery times quoted. The goods will be at the Buyer’s risk when delivered to the Buyer. The Seller’s obligation to deliver the Goods is subject to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control such as (but not limited to) strike, floods, fires, machine breakdown or any other condition of force majeure.
Please note that products delivered on a pallet will be delivered by a trusted and reputable pallet delivery company. It is not the delivery driver's responsibility to unpack your pallet/s, nor, personally handle them to your front door. It is their responsibility to ensure your delivery arrives at the delivery address where it can be unloaded from the truck at the most convenient location nearest to the point you desire. Plastor will always endeavour to follow any special delivery requests, please inform us of any special delivery instructions when placing your order.
Your goods may, by discretion of the carrier, be left outside your property (your advised delivery address) if there is no answer upon time of delivery. By placing an order this is accepted unless you otherwise specify prior to dispatch. Please either instruct us by using the comments section in your online shopping cart or contact us directly. If you have a safe area to leave your goods please clearly let us know where so the carrier can do so accordingly.
Collection: If you are collecting your goods, please ensure they are ready to collect before arranging pickup from our warehouses or factories.
7. DAMAGED GOODS and CLAIMS: Any shortage or damage must be reported in writing both to the carriers and the Seller before the delivery of goods is signed for otherwise claims may not be considered. Goods that leave the Seller's warehouse are quality checked before they are dispatched - however the Seller cannot be held responsible for the goods whilst in transit where third party damage can occur. Many carriers will not accept damage claims once a delivery note or electronic signature device has been signed for by the Buyer and it is therefore the Buyer's responsibility to ensure these checks are made in the carrier's presence. The Seller will always do their best to help the Buyer on all claims and each issue will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please call the Seller if you need any immediate assistance.
For Businesses, Public Sector and Organisations: The Seller reserves the right to honour a return and also levy a re-stocking charge for goods (if applicable) ordered by the Buyer which are subsequently cancelled or returned (unless faulty, damaged, mis-sold or incorrectly sent). Most goods sent from the Seller's (Plastor's) own warehouse(s) have a 20% restocking charge, however if delivered direct from a factory or a third party supplier there may be higher re-stocking charges of which will be passed on to the Buyer (Note: a few factories the Seller uses have a no-returns policy). The Buyer will be advised of the re-stocking charge when the return or cancellation is requested and agreed.
For 'Domestic Consumers': The Seller abides by the distance selling regulations. It is the Buyer's (Domestic Consumers Only) right to cancel their order from the moment the order is placed until 'up to' 7 (seven) working days from receiving delivery of goods. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of cancellation (should goods not be already dispatched) or 14 days from proof the goods have been returned. A refund will be issued by the same means of payment of the original transaction.
All: The Buyer must send a request of cancellation in written format by email, letter or via the Seller’s website 'contact form’. When authorised by the Seller the goods shall be returned at the Buyer's expense, unless goods are faulty, mis-sold or damaged. The Buyer must not return goods without authorisation from the Seller, failure to inform the Seller and without written consent could result in the refund being refused.
The goods MUST be returned to the address given by the Seller when a return is authorised in the same saleable condition they were received.
9. SPECIALS: Specially fabricated, printed and non-standard products cannot be returned or credited
10. PRIVACY AND YOUR DATA: Data is collected via the Seller's website, on the telephone or when meeting face-to-face such as at meetings or trade shows. Data is collected to contact Buyers and Prospects regarding either their enquiries or orders. Data is also held for historical purposes to help identify orders that may have been placed with the Seller in the past.
The data is held on secure systems and is not shared with third parties that may re-use data for their own use. Data may be securely transferred and shared with companies the Seller instructs to carry out tasks outsourced, such as delivery companies, sending emails, card payments and postal houses.
Customers and contacts that have opted-in to receive marketing information may from time-to-time receive marketing emails, offers, product and company updates and catalogues/printed material. If contacts wish to opt-out from these messages they can easily do so at any time by emailing [email protected], in writing or by calling 01628 829800. It is also possible to unsubscribe from email campaigns by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails sent by the Seller.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Plastor Limited may change these terms and conditions at any time, please check these 'Terms and Conditions' when placing each order.
Registered office: Ground Floor, Arena Court, Crown Lane, Maidenhead SL6 8QZ. Registered in England No. 4401139